Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trader Joe's Favorite

People who really know me know that I'm a big fan of Trader Joe's. I became a big fan after living in CT for some years and my grandma totally digged the place.  I would never miss a visit. Well, over the years the place has gotten so much better and added a slew of locations across the country.  Luckily one of them is only a few blocks away from my work.  I find myself constantly going here to buy food and I've really never had a bad shopping experience here.  I want to tell you about one of my favorite things I buy... The Coconut Chicken Stix!

The chicken stix are great for entertaining or just your own special snack.  They are in crunchy spring roll wrappers and stuffed with curry infused chicken,  The coconut adds a nice, mildly sweet flavor.  They can be baked (my preference) or deep friend and you get about 10 stix to the box and each stick has 55 cals or 3 g of fat.  So its not the most healthy snack, but wow.. they seriously are addictive!

For $2.99 a box, it's worth it!

No comments: