Monday, June 2, 2008

Back to the Grind

Back to work and trying to get my brain back on track from the amazing weekend I just had. Verona Red played Elbo Room Friday. The rain stopped so I could have a barbecue in honor of my best friend Marie on Friday... Saturday was a perfect 10 weather day in Chicago. Pretty much every girl I saw at the Belmont/Sheffield fest was looking adorable in a summer dress. I think it was a collective yes! from the entire city & state that we had the great weather like we did. Oh yeah, and the CUBS won!! Bully in the Hallway played an awesome show at Elbo Room on Saturday night and Sunday was a FUN DAY with bloodies and some wind on the rooftop. Later on we checked out some Ted Leo and Aki Sushi. Aki Sushi is the best! Now, its back to work though and looking forward to another great weekend this weekend. I'll be updating the blog a lot this week so keep checking back!! Have an awesome week xoxo Amanda

No comments: