Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mmm.. Berrilicious!! Berry Chill Opens





Just in time for summer.. Haha.. Kidding.. Chicago's barely experienced a Spring yet.

I'm super excited about the newest thing to hit within walking distance of my work called Berry Chill. Fat and lactose free and high in protein (could you ask for more?!) Berry Chill offers flavors that rotate monthly.


They didn't forget about the awesome toppings either or the smart car delivery service. Do you think they will be able to find me on North Avenue beach this summer or maybe they can just deliver straight to my rooftop?


It's open til 4 am on Fridays and Saturdays!?! (I know where I'm hitting up buzzed now)

Berry Chill, 635 North State Street, between Erie and Ontario Streets (312-266-2445 or
berrychill.com).

No comments: