Friday, March 21, 2008

Lauren Conrad sets the record straight




Lauren Conrad took to her myspace page yesterday to clear up some rumors about an interview she did for an upcoming article. What she said is below. I really like Lauren Conrad and I wish the best for her. She is a smart girl with a good head on her shoulders. The only thing I question are the ass-hats she dates.

Can’t wait for the premiere episode of The Hills on Monday. Party at our place!

Hey Everyone........

“I just wanted to take a moment to clear something up. I recently did an interview to talk about the show coming back on and what everyone had to look forward to. Unfortunately it was turned into yet another "poor me" story. The article itself is a nice one but it follows headlines that, in no way, represent my words or feelings. I do not feel betrayed by Audrina or Brody. I love them both and said nothing to contradict this. I understand that headlines sell magazines, but I value my friendships above magazine sales any day.


On a more positive note, I got to see some of the first episode yesterday and it looks amazing. I’m sooooooo excited for everyone to see Paris. Best wishes and I hope everyone tunes in Monday.”

No comments: